To prevent damage to your Headrest Safe or injury to yourself or to others, read the following safety precautions before using the product.
- DO NOT PLACE OR STORE THE BACKUP KEYS INSIDE THE SAFE AT ANY TIME. IF THE BATTERY FAILS, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO OPEN THE SAFE.
- DO NOT expose to extreme heat or cold. Battery power may be affected.
- DO NOT store loaded guns in this unit. Firearms are serious in nature and must be handled with respect. Store responsibly.
- DO NOT get fingerprint sensor wet.
- ALWAYS check to make sure door has latched when closing. Make sure to turn the locking knob to engage the lock.
NEITHER SELLER NOR MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE HEADREST SAFE. THE USER SHALL DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF THE HEADREST SAFE BEFORE THE INTENDED USE AND USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. HEADREST SAFES ARE NOT INTENDED TO PROTECT AGAINST ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS INCLUDING FIRE AND WATER.
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL STATE AND LOCAL FIREARMS LAWS.
DO NOT operate a firearm without proper training and experience.